In the second episode of this season, our host speaks to the defining voices of the city’s nightlife, whilst the music alternates between thumping beats and mesmerising soundscapes from brand-new genres. All is centred around Hive, a 160-floor club with its own masseuse community, Italianate basilica and arable farmland.
The show is written by Dan Fox and Michael Portnoy, in close collaboration with Loes Verstappen, who selected the music for this show, and Monte Masi. Voice acting by Dan Fox, Monte Masi, Michael Portnoy and Loveday Smith.
- 01 Norf Norf (Instrumental) - Vince Staples
- 02 Winter Chimes - Joanna Brouk
- 03 Hebitsukai (Reversed) - Yasuaki Shimizu & The Saxophonettes
- 04 Não Ta Se Entender - Dred Man-Gi feat. Nell
- 05 Moribiyassa - Kaba Blon
- 06 Can I Have An Ashtray? - Alexander Robotnick
- 07 Hablando (Acordeon Mix) - Ramirez feat. Pizarro
- 08 Corkscrew - Oren Ambarchi
- 09 Never Created, Never Destroyed - Jlin feat. Dope Saint Jude
- 10 2 Blunted - Arca
- 11 Celulitis Popular B06 - Dick El Demasiado
- 12 The Molendinar - Claire M. Singer
- 13 God Rays II - Alex Dowling
- 14 Hebitsukai (Reversed) - Yasuaki Shimizu & The Saxophonettes