Excuse me, I wonder if I might have a brief moment of your time? My name is Michael. You may recognise my voice from a certain internationally syndicated radio show… As you might already know, we’ve just elected a new mayor, and as is the law, the incoming administration is required to conduct a survey of The City’s residents based on just one short but very important question. I am sure you must be incredibly busy, so I’ll get straight to it. For episode 10 of The Extra Extra Radio Show, we want to know: What do you want?
Here, sweet listeners, we discover an enlightening topology of desire, finding out exactly what the lustful populous of The City are hankering for. Encounter a suburban couple, who want someone to housetrain their sentient orgasms which are currently humping old pieces of cashew cheese in the compost bin. In the depths of a sex dungeon, Hala and Sporeman want to experience transcendental agony via poly-switch marathons and bags of bacterium. And meet Anj, who wants to re-enchant the world of taste again through sensual french kissing.
The show is written and performed by Dan Fox and Michael Portnoy in close collaboration with Loes Verstappen who selected the music, and Monte Masi. Voice acting by Dan Fox, Michael Portnoy, Monte Masi, Monique Moses, Johnny Vivash and Loveday Smith. Drawings by Fiona Lutjenhuis.
- 01 Drifting - Tom Dissevelt
- 02 Exotic Dreams - Ninja Exotic
- 03 Stries - Bernard Parmegiani, Colette Broeckaert, Sebastian Berweck and Martin Lorenz
- 04 Machine Orgasm - Jonwayne
- 05 Balafon Dub - Michel Banabila
- 06 Ek Tu Ho Ek Main Hoon - Suraiya
- 07 Cacao Hip Mini - Rainbow Island
- 08 Bares - Charmaine Lee
- 09 Sanctuary in Ionian Rhythm - Lena Platonos
- 10 Mama El-Karima - YUNIS
- 11 Malkauns on Kitt Peak - Ben Bertrand
- 12 Loophole - Yanik Soland
- 13 Refrain (The End of the Familiar) - Lea Bertucci
- 14 Interscape - Tetsu Inoue and Jonah Sharp
- 15 Some of These Days - Oingo Boingo
- 16 Sad Organ - Men I Trust